The Mantis Market Awareness Survey will help you to understand the impact of communications activities on your external buying audience – which up until now could be classified as the ‘unknown’.
Best performed every six months, the survey will help you to understand the following measures comparable to identified competitors:
- Your brand awareness
- If your audience holds a positive perception of the business
- Communications activity visibility
- Interest and desire of your audience to work with you
- Likelihood of your audience to take action to engage with your business within the next 12-months.
We recommend a minimum of 50 completed survey responses for accurate analysis.
- Mantis owns an existing database of public sector ICT leads. We continue to invest in this database in order to ensure that respondents are fresh
- The survey should be allowed to run for 2-weeks
- It may also need to be incentivised; we recommend a contribution to charity of £100 for one respondent selected at random.
The Mantis core team will be responsible for creation and distribution of the survey online; collation and analysis of results, identification of trends and presentation back to your team. The whole process should take no more than 3-weeks.
The Mantis Market Awareness Survey costs £1000.00 (exc.VAT) + £100 charity donation. To discuss your requirements with the team, please contact a member of the Mantis Public Relations team – either Gavin Loader, Eleanor Willock or Toby Gavin on 0845 299 0684 or email info at mantispr.co.uk