Verismic provides software and managed services to reduce the cost of customer’s IT. Its software portfolio includes Power Manager, which cuts the energy used by fleets of PCs and servers saving organisations around the globe thousands of pounds per year. By way of example, it recently saved South Lanarkshire Council £40,000 per annum in energy costs and US-based Chapman University $117,438.75 per year.
Mantis will be responsible for
- Raising Verismic’s profile with prospective customers – IT and facilities managers – in all industry sectors; the Mantis team will need to battle against a very busy market place
- Building the perception of Verismic as a provider of software and managed IT services
- Building the perception of Verismic’s software as a simple, effective cost-savings generator with prospective customers
- Raising the profile of Verismic with potential reseller partners as a trustworthy, supportive organisation
“We trust Mantis to deliver,” says Ashley Leonard, CEO, Verismic. “It’s that simple and that’s why we continue to use the team’s services. We’ve had many great PR successes in the past and we are now excited about where our new campaign will take us.”
The programme focuses on media relations and providing support for Verismic’s in-house social media efforts – blogging, Twitter and Facebook. The team will use customer references, thought-leadership and product developments to target the IT trade, business, facilities and reseller “channel” media.
The Mantis team will also make use of its proven, trusted product set to ensure the campaign is accurate, effective and based around fresh content. This will include:
- The Mantis Discovery Exercise, a one-day content gathering exercise, hosted by Mantis, to extract news and thought-leadership contributions from the Verismic team to build a tailored activity timeline. The Mantis Discovery Exercise is repeated on a regular basis to ensure a constant stream of fresh content
- The Mantis Messaging Workshop, to create company messages which are clear, concise and resonate with important audiences. The Mantis team refreshes messages annually and maintains regular contact with the Verismic team to ensure message proof points are constantly updated
The Mantis team will be lead by joint Managing Director, Toby Gavin and Senior PR Consultant’s Anna Hennessy and Martine Levene. All of the PR team at Mantis have at least 10-years PR experience.