Mantis Public Relations is looking for Account Managers
We are looking for exceptional Account Managers to join a technology PR firm with a different approach to agency life. Mantis PR needs two-part time or one full-time team member to help lead the campaigns for our growing public sector focused tech clients.
The right candidates will be experienced client and media servicers, who can demonstrate independent thinking, attention to detail and an inspirational track record in executing PR campaigns.
Mantis PR is a specialist consultancy servicing technology companies that primarily target the public sector. We work across the comms spectrum, providing influencer relations campaigns instead of straightforward media pitching. Clients choose us for our industry knowledge, our results and our attitudes.
The current team brings together a good mix of strategic nous, stakeholder relations expertise and enthusiasm for business growth and learning. We’re different because although we’re based around London, we’re non-location specific. We work from wherever we choose, be it home, shared office or client desk. We meet frequently as a team and with clients regularly, so the right candidate will be happy to fit in with this model and be able to demonstrate a good fit for the dynamic we’ve created.
We’re committed to providing a good balance for employees and welcome candidates looking for flexible careers in PR. Our new account managers will receive Macbooks, iPhones and supplemented broadband to help create their own workspace.
This is a rare opportunity for someone with a genuine desire to be part of an inspiring, successful agency environment alongside a respected and highly motivated team.
• Maintaining client relationships and acting as day to day contact for selected clients.
• Managing each client’s PR plan and ensuring the deliverables happen on schedule
and with flair!
• Identifying media, social media and stakeholder influence opportunities and working
with clients to make them happen
• Writing – materials from blog posts to case studies and anything in between
• Social media networking and delivery for selected clients
• Creating ideas for and the management of industry influencer events for clients and
• Measurement and performance reviews for selected clients
• Networking and maintaining the agency’s contact with media and industry
• Minimum four years experience in technology PR and communications
• Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse client base
• Strong media contacts with proven abilities to generate coverage
• Strong interpersonal skills, professional gravitas
• Demonstrable experience of skillful time management
• Confident social media user, including Twitter, Tumblr etc
• Understanding of Public Sector IT media and their stakeholders
• Public sector communications and media background
• Experience of working remotely or independently
• Web technology experience, such as working with WordPress sites
• Active, creative social networker
• Inspires trust from both team and client base
• Healthy focus on attention to detail
• Displays passion or interest in technology
Salary and benefits
• Salary £28-35k pro-rata depending on experience
• 25 days + bank holidays annual leave
• Laptop, phone and broadband subsidies
• Performance review and development plan
Please send your CV along a short covering note, telling us about a Tweet you’ve seen recently which you think we should find interesting, and why, to email@example.com